Over the last few years, I’ve traveled for my career, on-average about once or twice a month. Each trip, I drag out the suitcase and start packing for the trip that sometimes lasts 3 days and sometimes lasts a week. I’ve gathered a few tips that will assist anyone in packing for an upcoming trip.
Printed Items to Bring with You on Your Trip
I have found these items to be helpful when you are traveling. I typically like to have them all printed out so I can reference them if I need them.
- Hotel – name, address, room details, confirmation number
- Car Rental Confirmation amp; Receipt of Payment
- Airline Confirmation with Travel Itinerary
- Contact Name amp; Numbers for Emergencies
- Driving Directions or Maps
- Places to see or points of interest you want to visit